- Rec Classes yesss, bootcamp for beginners and bunz, legs, tums and then the next quarter was kickboxing
- Join a Bible Study - fail :(
- Lead a Bible Study - Y.E.S. GROUP! -- attempted, but it didn't work out for everyone. sad face.
- Volunteer at The Rock somehow (make Dario come too lol) -- i think i thought about attempting, but it didn't actually go through
- Donate clothes and shoes to charity. -- with the tragic even of the Tsunami that hit Samoa I was definitely able to hook up a few kids out there with some clothes.
- Sing again, dang it. -- I've been singing, still working on my riffs, still trying to get comfortable with my voice.
- Learn new chords on the Uke and write another original song. I've definitely written a few songs, but I don't think I learned any new chords on the Uke, well, yeah I did -- jk -- but I haven't practiced them enough to remember :( i suck lol
- Take a class or two at JC - just learn something new! -- FAIL! i hate myself. lol
- Blog your life - you are losing your writing skills! Keep them fresh! Of course!
*** con't ***
- Learn to play piano by ear, and sing at the same time. HAHA. Yeah, we'll see how this goes. -- FAIL - i really did look into a few keyboards on craigslist, however to no avail was the kupe great. next year for sure.
- Try a new restaurant. Indian, Japanese and Jamaican. Ooooh, and Phil's BBQ! -- Punjabi Tandoori was EXCELLENT. Ichiban and sushi delight, def a gr8 spot, I still prefer Sushi deli . No jamaican... from what I can recall... or can't? lol and PHIL'S BBQ IS SUPER SICC. :)
- Find a new substitute for chocolate - 'cause let's be real, that mess is JACKIN' up my FIGURE! hahaha. or what's LEFT of it. HAHA. i found this substitute very early, chocolate drizzled rice cakes. yum! 90 calorie packs.
- Read my bible, in a year, and take notes. -- FAIL. My bible is still crisp, I am trying to get it wrinkled and broken in.
- Listen for God. - DEFINITELY did a lot of that. God, you are so good to me. Thank you. Amene.
- CUT MY HAIR. Chopped and screwed and missed with the color! Loved it.
- BUDGET! -- def been able to do that, thank you to my new loan :) and yeah why am I STILL racking up debt? SMH!!!!
- Take girls out just to hang out. At least once a month. -- I was only able to take the girls out a few times before they moved back to Washington, but I'm happy we got to spend those few moments together.
- DRESS UP FOR WORK - casual Fridays. NON-STOP! IT'S CASUAL FRIDAY TODAY, and it's Thursday actually. lol
- Read a Book. - John Grisham's Innocent Man and the twilight series, I guess. haha. -- DEF hit up that twilight series... well I finished Twilight. I'm still working on New Moon LOL - MOVIE WAS TIGHT THO!
- Take classes at a JC to get my mind thinking again. (Language, History and Computer classes) -- FAIL. MAJOR FAIL! I still want to, dont know if I will.
- Road trip to Arizona. -- totally did all by my lonesome, thanks Dario and Kat!! punks! lol - it's all good, the trip was worthwhile... at some points smh
- Go to Samoa (in the summer with my folks). God willing! LoL! -- OPERATION NO KUPE - sorry Gramma, I would have gone with Mom to take u back home but e leai se kupe i lana bank aggount :(
- Buy a new laptop. MISSION COMPLETE!!! and I love my NOVOsita!
- Cook 3-4 times a week. I must domesticate myself NOW or NEVER!!! haha. -- OPERATION FAIL, I started off doin' it in the beginning, got lazy way too early in the beginning. Will be doin' again next year.
- Make my own dish for Thanksgiving dinner with the fam. -- THANK YOU TO VEE415 I was able to make potato salad with special ingredient and the fam LOVED IT! SCORE!
- Buy everyone a Christmas gift at home.
Mom - coach purse (she better like it too! lol, dang it!)
Dad - Golf tees, golf balls, nike golf nail clipper set and slacks
One - Jordans
Zachery - Jordans
Jonas - Jordans, jacket, jeans <-- brat! haha well, he's the baby
Cousin Lani - Coach wallet and lotion set
Cousin Danny - vest and jeans
Roomie Bea - bed (thanks Adeile) coach wrislette, perfume set
Secret Santa Athena - Blockbuster pack - 3 movies, candy, cookies, popcorn, blanket and pillow
Secret Santa Tira - lotion basket of Japanese Cherry Blossom :) galore
--- I'm now broke. haha. dang it.